Thursday, March 24, 2011

YASHADA Foundation Training


Email Response from Revenue Officer

Yesterday a probationary deputy collector was attached with me for training. I just inquired about their foundation training at YASHADA. He told me that majority of the topics related to Revenue Admin. were covered by Shri. Shekhar Gaikwad ; Shri. Pralhad Kachare, which is a good thing to happen for probs.

When I completed my foundation, I was left wondering why it was called FOUNDATION training. The prob I met was quite confident & enthusiastic about his forthcoming independent charge of Tahsildar, which I think is an outcome of inputs given by the above respectable duo.

We all should thank them for their initiative for giving us a good batch of officers.

Dhananjay Nikam, Revenue Officer

No comments:

माझी प्रकाशित पुस्तके


१ . शेतक-यांनो सावधान (१९९६ )

२ . फेरफार नोंदी (१९९९ )

३. गोष्टीरुप जमीनव्यवहार नीति (२००२ )


१८. भूजल स्मरणिका (२०२०)

१९. एफ. आर. पी. (रास्त व किफायतशीर दर) माहितीपुस्तिका(२०२०)

. ऊसाच्या एफ.आर.पी. वसुलीसाठी महसुली वसुली प्रमाणपत्र (R.R.C.) माहिती पुस्तिका(२०२०)

२१. महाराष्ट्राची भूजलगाथा(२०२०)

२२. Beyond Competition(२०२०)

२३. साखर उदयोगातून इथेनॉल निर्मिती व त्याचा FRP वर परिणाम (२०२१)

२४. Unending Questions of Land Disputes (२०२३)

२५. Legal Framework of Sugar Industry (२०२३)

२६. बदलता ग्रामीण महाराष्ट्र (२०२३)

२७. इक्षुदंड ते इथेनॉल (२०२३)

२८. प्रशासकीय योगायोग (२०२४)